Equestrian PRPutting your name in lights.
EquiConsulting maintains good relationships with a wide network of media partners. We seek out opportunities to get our clients noticed in niche and national titles, whether this is print, digital or broadcast media.
To us Equestrian PR is much more than just writing and sending a press release. It is nurturing relationships and knowing who to speak to when an opportunity presents. It is also about educating our clients on how they need to interact with the media and how their brand is perceived by the wider audience.
Services are available on a monthly retainer, fix rate packages or ‘pay to play’ day rates.
Ensuring that you are well represented and at the right place, at the right time
- Seeking out media opportunities to raise the rider’s profile in their target market
- Production of newsletters to owners & sponsors
- Production of For Sale adverts & videos
- Management of initial enquiries (screening & pre-sales)
- Key results sent straight to mainstream equestrian media to raise horse & rider profile.
“Since working with Sarah our enquiries are so much better, more relevant and higher quality! You wouldn’t find anyone better to manage social media, SEO and overall marketing.”
- Sarah Johnson, Equine Construction & Planning Director
We wouldn’t be without Sarah! She’s increased our SEO, managed and delivered our new website, has taken control of all PR, marketing and social media and continues to help increase business across the company. We’ve been more than happy to recommend her to more than one business contact.
- Jeremy Lawton, Shearwater Insurance Managing Director
Sarah is a very important part of our team. Our brand lays special importance on service and Sarah has helped us shout about this. Having a great product is important but service is essential. Sarah has both. Our business has grown since having Sarah in our team, so much so I’ve had to employ a new specialist!
- Tricia Bracegirdle, Childeric Saddles UK Owner