Social Media ManagementStrategy, creation, engagement & analysis.
How many times have you turned to Facebook or Twitter to ‘ask the audience’ before buying a new car, saddle or pair of boots?
When in a purchasing cycle for business, how often have you trawled through LinkedIn to look at what the competition is doing and saying, or what industry leaders are offering?
In 2013 Forbes reported that purchasers will generally be 60% of the way through their buying process before even speaking to sales, and with that being increased to 67% in 2015, what can we be doing to engage prospects earlier?
“SOCIAL MEDIA IS YOUR SHOP WINDOW TO THE WORLD, WITH 72% OF BUYERS USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO RESEARCH MAKING THEIR PURCHASING DECISIONS”
Every step of the journey is monitored, analysed and adapted where necessary.
Services are available on a monthly retainer, fix rate packages or ‘pay to play’ day rates.
- Social Media Workshops – interactive sessions around best practice, the pitfalls and dangers of social, the commercial benefits and constructing a social strategy
- Social Strategy Definition – building a plan that works for you
- Social Coaching – not sure on how to get social? We can help there too
- Social Media Management – hand over the reins and we’ll manage everything for you
- On Event Social Media Management – reach millions via social media during your event with engaging social media content.
- Social Content Creation
- Social Commentary
“Since working with Sarah our enquiries are so much better, more relevant and higher quality! You wouldn’t find anyone better to manage social media, SEO and overall marketing.”
- Sarah Johnson, Equine Construction & Planning Director
We wouldn’t be without Sarah! She’s increased our SEO, managed and delivered our new website, has taken control of all PR, marketing and social media and continues to help increase business across the company. We’ve been more than happy to recommend her to more than one business contact.
- Jeremy Lawton, Shearwater Insurance Managing Director
Sarah is a very important part of our team. Our brand lays special importance on service and Sarah has helped us shout about this. Having a great product is important but service is essential. Sarah has both. Our business has grown since having Sarah in our team, so much so I’ve had to employ a new specialist!
- Tricia Bracegirdle, Childeric Saddles UK Owner